Saturday, 22 November 2014
Sunday, 16 November 2014
I have resolved this problem.
There was a particular folder that was owned by someone else which I had moved. It contained a .dropbox dotfile, which I deleted. I then moved the contents out the folder and deleted the folder.
Steps to replicate.
1. Create shared folder
2. Invite multiple people who must accept
3. Place large data in folder, e.g. 20 files of 50 mb each
4. One of the persons accepting the sharing invite must move and rename the folder
5. Same person as in (4) must add data to folder
6. Folder never finishes syncing. Dropbox.app maxes out CPU on Mac OS X
7. Go into folder on CLI, delete .dropbox (so as to unshare it), rename folder, move contents out, delete folder.
Sunday, 2 November 2014
The following sites are SCAMS. This post is intended as a public service so that if anyone googles q-profit they'll see it is a scam. E...
I've seen many posts on Peugeot chat sites without a clear solution. The Peugeot 407 (2004 or thereabouts) has a tricky cruise control ...
Introduction Please note this page contains the author's opinions only and may differ from the Rules and Regulations of the University....
We saw huge profit-taking at Christmas which drove the currency down across all cryptocurrency coins by about 25%. I think this was just pro...